This lesson will help give you a basic understanding of how to use some other OCI-compliant tools such as Podman, Buildah, and Skopeo.
By the end of this lab you should be able to:
- Find, run, build, and share containers using OCI compliant tools
- Solve real technical problems by using a small set of daemonless tools
- Be comfortable using with the basics of an alternative set of tools to Docker
- Podman: Familiar Territory: Learning the basics of how to use podman
- Buildah: Granularity & Control: Understanding how a container image is really built
- Skopeo: Moving & Sharing: Simplicity in inspecting, and moving container images around